Hey friends! I hope that you're having a great week! I just wanted to share with you some products that use to be oldies but are no longer goodies. These are almost more now in general rather than the specific products.
1. Micellar Water - This is sorta just in general I'm over micellar water. I don't like that I have to use a cotton pad and then I just feel like reside it left over my face. Then you still have to clean your face several times. I'm turning away from that and getting into the oil, I feel like it melts the makeup and moisturizes my face better.
2. Eyebrow pencil - I'm just more into the powder right now. I feel like the brush strokes look harsh and the powder looks better and more blended.
3. Lipstick - Maybe its cause of the winter time but I'm more into gloss rather than lipstick. I think I need things with more moisture rather than a liquid lipstick. I just like the simplicity of glass rather than lipstick. This is the lip gloss I've been loving. What are you guys into?!
3. NYX Finishing Powder - I still love powder but I think my skin it too use to the powder and we need a break. It seems to not be working as well as usual but I am liking the Tarte powder.
4. Tarte Mascara - I use to love this mascara but after a while of using it the mascara was really wet and easily clumped together. I don't know if it's because it's a little older or what but it doesn't work nearly as well as it use to. I'm on the hunt for a new fluffy mascara that's for sure, and hopefully without the price tag.
6. Double Wear Foundation - This Estee Lauder use to be my ride or die for a matte foundation but lately after finding other foundations I've realized this one is very heavy. Also, my esthetician told me that this foundation contains a lot of skin clogging ingredients, so that's a bummer. I have seen that there's a lighter version of the foundation and I really want to test that out!
Whats something you use to love and now you don't?!
Check out the products here!
DISCLAIMER: This post was not sponsored. The links may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows us to continue to make post like this. Thank you for the support!