So it was H's birthday a while ago, and I feel like shopping for a boy is so hard! Girl's are easy, we point out stuff we want every day! HA. Anyways I feel like its always hard to figure out new things if he hasn't specifically asked for anything. So I came up with this list to help both of us out!
Ps. I used Ebates to make these purchases and got money back. You can too and get $10 immediately for signing up!
Here are some things on my list:
- Nice Watch - This is always a good purchase
- Home cooked meal
- Sports tickets
- Gear from his favorite sports, or place - I got Henry some shirts from our favorite brewery's since they are so big in Cincinnati and he loves them!
- A plane ticket home - This is a pricey one but if his family lives somewhere else this is an amazing gift
- A nice bottle of liquor
- A nice set of bar glasses - or any bar accessories like bottle openers, or whiskey rocks.
- Collection item - If he collects anything add to the collection!
- Work out gear
- Wireless Headphones - to work out with, or use on a airplane
- Gadgets they would find useful - for example, something for a video game, a hobby, their car. Something they've had their eye on
- A workout watch - Apple Watch, Fitbit. I feel like guys love this
- Clothes he wouldn't buy himself - A lot of times Henry just wont buy clothes for himself. It's not that he doesn't want it but he wont get it himself.
- Concert Tickets
- Something that is an experience - Whether its a concert, sporting game, cooking class. Whatever he enjoys that you two can do together!
This is my running list so far! I hope that it's helpful and if anything has sparked some ideas. As long as the gift is thoughtful it doesn't matter how much it cost! Let me know if you have any ideas and I will add it to the list!