So this Christmas Season I did something a little different for my friends and I got them all Greetabl gift boxes for Christmas and I just loved it! I wanted to tell you all about it and give you guys a special code too where you can get money off! (If you can't wait the code is 'candidlykeri' for 15% off your first order) be sure to keep reading the pro's and con's I have found!
How Greetable Works:
1. Pick your pattern! I LOVE this part, they have the cutest patterns, some are holiday related. Like right now there's a lot of hearts for valentines day. Here is a picture of some of the patterns!
2. Then you pick the gift inside. The gifts range from candies to cute dishes, candles or lotion! There really was something for every one of my friends. When you make the box too they let you know if there is extra room for confetti or another gift. Heres how the gifts look, I also love looking up the different brands of these awesome gifts to and bookmarking them for myself!
3. Then my favorite part. You get to put in photos of you and your friends and a nice note. This was a really fun part of it! I think my friends were surprised by the cute gift in the box but they loved the personalized touch to it. It links to your social media or you can upload photos so its super easy!
Okay so the important part, my thoughts!
- It was a super easy go-to for ALL of my friends, no matter what their interests are.
- You could edit it after, this wasn't a pain which I was worried about
- You can schedule your gifts so, for example, I made all of these when I had free time in November and scheduled them to be sent out for Christmas. I asked how this worked because I was worried they may run out of my product. But once you purchase it, they put the box together and then ship it on the 15th so it would get there in time for Christmas! I loved that I could make this early and then not have to worry about it.
- The gifts add up quickly, so purchasing for 6 different friends added up quick. But that's also how it is with the holidays.
- The shipping is individual, which I sorta get but I wish there was a discount when you order multiple
This is the perfect gift for a long distance friends or a birthday present! It can add up when you have multiple people you are purchasing for. But I love this as a thinking of you gift. They also have a set up of when you get an account you can input your friends birthdays. They will send you a reminder to get them a gift in time and I loved this aspect of it!
Don't forget when you check out to use 'candidlykeri' for 15% off!
Let me know if you have used greetabl before and what your thoughts are!