Tips on Making a Vision Board
So I know that vision boards can be a little silly, but I love my quotes and I do like being able to see my goals as reminders every day. So I made a vision board and did my research on somethings to incorporate into yours if you're looking to make one! There is also a exercise to get your juices flowing below!
First off I found this site that makes printables for you vision board and Im obsessed! You can find it here.
There are plenty of things you can use to make a vision board; a bulletin board, and empty wall with some tape and string if you want or what I did was use an old glass frame so I could draw all over it with dry eraser markers! I liked doing it this way with the ability to change goals or fill things in. Goals can change and so can I.
Some tips for your vision board:
- A photos you enjoy
- Balance the board with things about health, professional, relationships, creative and self help
- Add images from an unrelated field, or color pallets. Things that make you happy
- Incorporate quotes
- Have monthly and quarterly check points for these goals (change the goal if needed)
- Add things that are tough but in reach. Don't put things on there that are unrealistic and will just frustrate you
- Write downs ways you will achieve this goal. The more detail the better
- Lastly, make it fun and happy. We should celebrate reaching our goals!
Here is the printable and my answers!
Here is what my vision board looked like:
What are some of your goals? Here's some more inspiration: