Have you ever heard of Self Care Sunday before? I hadn't either until recently, its similar to Meatless Monday or Taco Tuesday (jk on this one). But I recently heard about this and I really like the idea. It's nice to on Sunday night unwind a little bit and know that going into Monday you are recharged and refreshed.
I have come up with a list of things you may want on your Sunday Night! Ps. turning my phone on Do Not Disturb is really helpful to me
- Exercise, especially loving yoga
- Play a game
- Paint your nails
- Read a book
- Call a friend
- Go for a walk
- Hang out with your animals
- Plan your week out (set some goals, figure out your schedule, get your lists together)
- Take a bath
- Clean out your social media with people that no longer make you happy or inspired
- Clean up - Declutter
- Catch up on your favorite show
- Make your favorite drink; tea, coffee, wine ;)
Whatever calms you, eases your mind and gets you ready for the week, you should do more of that! So tell me what are some of your favorite things to do on a Sunday! Do you have a routine or ritutal?
Here are some of my favorite things for Self Care Sunday:
*Remember to use Ebates when shopping to get cash back!