October Current Favorites
Hi Guys, so I want to just share some things that I have been loving this month and last month. I love fall so much, its just my absolutely favorite season and Im trying to enjoy it best I can!
- My make up bag from Etsy. You can find it here! I wanted something cute and there are A TON on Etsy but I loved the canvas and this saying. It only cost me like $15, and it surprisingly fits a lot of makeup which is always a win for me. This one doesn’t have a liner but you can get them with it.
- This candle, theres so many pumpkin candles out there but this nutty one just makes my apartment smell like a pumpkin bakery. Its strong but not over powering
- Chapstick. With the colder months my skin is getting drier, I have been steering away from Burt’s Bee’s because sometimes I find them chalky. But not this one and I love the scent.
- Essie nail polish. I love this fall color, its called Spiked with Style and I have been loving Essie’s Gel Nail polish. You can read all about my review here.
- I got this mug for my birthday from Etsy as well. There’s so many cute options on there but this was one I just had to have. Here is the easy shop!
- Tea. I have been drinking a lot more tea but this one said it would help my skin, so I had to give it a try! I really like the taste and its caffeine free so I can start or end my day with it. I’m hoping it helps!
- Vinyl Subscription. I have been loving getting new vinyls to add to my collection. Its so convinient and pretty inexpensive for vinyls. I have $10 off if you want a subscription! Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can give it to you!
Make sure you use Ebates to get money back on all your online purchases! You get a free gift card by signing up! Heres a link!
What have been your favorites this month?!