Health Goals for the Year
Hi Friends! I hope that you are having a good start to the year. This year is one that I really wanted to focus on my health. I have high blood pressure and have just over all become a couch potato. I knew for a while I needed to do something for my health but I never stuck with it. So this year my goal is to have a much healthier lifestyle! I cook most of my meals but snacking is my downfall.
I thought in order to make these goals, I one not only had to write them down, but two share them with the world so Im held responsible. I also wanted to get into working out for the mental health aspect and to take some time to focus on me. Since I know it is a lifestyle change I wrote down 10 goals that will improve my overall lifestyle!
Learn how to meditate
- Improve my posture (my sister always yells at me)
- Have my heels touch in downward dog (flexibility but this was a way to measure that!)
- Lose 10 pounds (or what 10 pounds looks like)
- Drink more water
- Cut back on snacking
- Lower resting heart rate
- Higher stamina - I hate getting winded on stairs
- Journal most days
- Find a hobbie that doesn't involve wifi
- Get outside more!
- BONUS - FEEL MORE CONFIDENT!!
Here are some of the things that I have purchased recently to help me on this lifestyle journey!
Be sure to use Ebates to help you save money!
What are your goals for the year?! I'd love to hear them!