Gift Guide for Girls this Holiday
Happy Monday Everyone!! I hope you're having a great day I put up a gift guide for guys last week and I wanted to follow up with a girls guide! Hopefully none of my friends read this post before then!
Gifts under $25:
1. May Designs - This is one of my favorite sites for notebooks, although I wished the notebooks came with some more pages this the perfect gift. There are beautiful designs and you can really customize the journal/planner from the outside and the inside. I have gifted this a few times and my friends have all loved it!
2. Starbucks Mugs - These are just the cutest! And often cheaper online although the shipping is a lot. A mug from anywhere will do something with a cute saying or just a pretty design. I love Nordstrom and Anthropologie as well!
3. Gift Cards - If you have a friend that you just aren't sure what to get you really can't go wrong with a gift card to Target, Nordstrom, Starbucks, or Ulta. Sometimes I just appreciate the person that gives out gift cards because then I know I can get what I want. Its always great to get a hand written card with this or a little DIY project. I've seen thousands on Pinterest!
4. Candles or Book - Because what girl doesn't love some candles. Bath and Body Words always has deals on candles and every scent under the sun. I personally love the Target Signature Soy brand! Also, I myself am a pretty big book worm and some of my friends are. I get so excited any time I get a book and know I have some me time. Just pick up a best seller or new release!
Gifts Over $25:
2. Something Fitness Related - If your friend is into getting her fitness on whether its Crossfit or some yoga there are plenty of items your fitness pal maybe will want but won't buy for themselves. A yoga mat is always nice go to no matter what type of working out they do, to stretch it out. Or if you two have been dying to try a new place get a pass for both of you!
3. Spa Gift Card - A spa day is what every girl dreams of and this is a perfect excuse to let your friend or significant other have a day to themselves to unwind from the craziness of life.
4. Makeup - Every girl could use a high-end eye shadow pallet. Although these may be pricey, they will be put to good use a be used for a long time!
I'm sure anything you get will be great! I love to hear what you get the girls in your life this holiday season in the comments below! Hopefully you found this list helpful!