Gift Guide for Friends!
Hi Guys! I hope that you are having a fabulous week! So the Holiday's are right around the corner, and last year I did a gift guide for special in your life men and women. So this year I wanted to do a guide for your best girlfriends! I collaborated with Alli, you can find her at allisonsantmyer.wordpress.com and I also made some exclusive wallpapers for her! Here is what we came up with, most are under $50!
REMEMBER: to use Ebates for money back and Honey for automatic coupons!
1. Happiness Journal - I have made it my mission to put out better vibes into the world, pray, set intentions and just do good. So I think this is great for a friend that is on the same journey or in need of a pick me up!
2. Lipstick Set - Cause who doesn't love a little bit of lipstick. I think this is perfect because it allows your make up lover friend to try different shades and have variety!
3. Tumbler - I know that I use mugs or tumblers every day and I love having some cute ones because they just make my day better through out the day. There are so many out there that you really can get anything you want!
4. Nail Polish + Wine - Perfect for a movie night in to paint your nails and drink a little wine. And oh my gosh there are such cute bags for your wine like this ... And I love this fall set of nail polish!
5. Jewelry - I have had friends get me jewelry before and I love it because I can carry them with me wherever. You can get it personalized or just something that fits her style. It doesn't have to be expensive but it can be such a nice gift!
Ps. I have been eyeing these candles to personalize for each of my friends, super inexpensive!
1. A DIY spa package, including your favorite Lush products! Throw together a bath bomb, bubble bar, and lip scrub of your choice and you're good to go!
2. Concert tickets! Summer 2017 is going to be an awesome tour season, so see if your favorite artists are hitting the road and scoop up some tickets! It might seem like the summertime is really far away but when the time comes, you'll be so ready for a night out with your best friends! Buying the tickets in advance can definitely save a ton of money as well.
3. A baking kit and recipe box. This one is for the friend who's always in the kitchen, making something yummy! With some festive cookie cutters and a snowflake dough roller, they'll be set to make goodies for the whole crew! (Keri here I love these Mason Jar Recipes too)
A baking kit could be found at Target, Walmart, Michaels, etc.
4. A blanket and candle. I don't know about you, but wrapping up in a cozy blanket and lighting a delicious-smelling candle really gets me in the holiday spirit!
Alli has a coupon code to High Point Supply Co. and if customers write allisoninwonderland at the point at the checkout where it says "enter affiliate code here," 15% of their order will be directly going to a charity to help victims of human trafficking!
Awesome to give back in multiple ways!