Favorite Fall Things To-Do
Happy Fall Y'all! Okay so Im a little behind the times seeing as how it's almost winter, BUT it just started feeling like fall in Ohio so you know better late then never. Here are some of my favorite things to do in the fall that are fairly inexpensive. Fall is my favorite season, like many others mostly because change is among us not to mention the plaid, food and chilly weather.
1. Caramel Apples Bar - How CUTE is this idea, if you click through it will tell you how to make this!
2. Hay Rides - Which I had to explain to me boyfriend from California
3. Apple Picking - apple Crisp and Apple Pie should be their own food group!
6. Reading Books with a Hot beverage , favorite if its by the fire!
7. Scary Movies
8 .Football Games
9. Corn Mazes
10. Pumpkin Patches
11. Pumpkin Desserts - Here is a recipe I recently made and it was AMAZING
What have been some of you favorite things this fall so far?
Mine would have to be going horseback riding in Gatlinburg when all the leaves were changing and falling. It was SO beautiful!