25 Fun Date Night Ideas
Hi Friends, with Valentines Day right around the corner I wanted to share some date night ideas. Of course these date nights aren't just for Valentine's Day but I came up with a few ideas that aren't completely cheesy and something different than your average dinner and a movie!
- Find a high point of your city. Let me explain, there was an article out about places to see Cincinnati's skyline, so H and I did some exploring. Some where restaurants where you could eat brunch and enjoy the view. Its a really cool way to see your city in a different light. I love that sense of adventure too.
- Cooking Class
- Play Board/Card game, adult or not
- Farmers Market
- Whisper Challenge (just youtube this, it is hilarious to do)
- Local Concert. This is fun to be in a different atmosphere and it sort of forces you to go with the flow if you don't know the band.
- Go to an ice cream shop (I feel like all we do is buy the pints)
- Start a new show/series together
- Beer or wine tasting
- Zoo or Aquarium
- Comedy Show
- Couples Massage
- Fondue Night
- Slumber Party, with popcorn and a movie, make it more special then an average Tuesday
- See a Meteor shower
- Go to a paint and drink place
- Try out new Coffee Shops
- Try a new exercise class together
- Have a three course meal, all meals at different places
- Create your own custom Coldstone at home
- Go to a museum
- Trivia Night at a Bar/Restaurant (I especially love music trivia)
- Geocaching, it's like a grown up treasure hunt, heres a link to explain
- Make Candles
- Go to a sporting event
What are some of your favorite things to do? Are there any new ones on this list?