My Bucket List: 25 By 25
Welcome friends! So back in the beginning of the month I talked about how one of my goals for the year was to have so many more adventures and try new things. Now I have never had a bucket list which is weird since I love list but I thought now was the perfect time. I turn 25 August 2017 so I wanted to make a list of 25 things I wanted to do before I turn 25. Im hoping this gives me the push I need to live a fuller life. And I plan on updating this list so check back and hold me accountable!
- Take a cooking class - I have a secret passion for cooking
- Go to a museum in Cincinnati
- Cut my hair drastically - Change is good right? Cut 5 inches off!
- Spontaneous 3 day weekend trip - Hocking Hills, and Columbus not super exciting but hey! Its something
- Learn to invest my money
- Advance my career - Recieved a raise and more job responbility!
- Adopt a dog
- Read 25 Books ('My Husbands Secret', Whisper Beach, Girls in White Dresses, Eight Hundred Grapes, After I Do, Chasing Spring, The Last Anniversary)
- Take a girls trip
- Get a sponsored post, or collaborate on someone else's blog
- Go to a new city
- Save up for an expensive purchase
- Go horseback riding
- Throw pottery (it just always looks so cool)
- Redo 80% of my wardrobe Im about 40% and I feel like I should get some credit
- Go to a 3 Day concert - Bunbury in Cincinnati!
- Own a professional camera
- Road trip - Hocking Hills 3 hours away
- Make a new best friend ( I think friends are so important especially close ones)
- Complete a 5k (with no walking)
- Learn to feel comfortable in my own skin
- Take a beach vacation
- Do something that scares me
- Have more fun and laugh a lot more
Wish me luck! What are some items on your bucket list??